Friday, April 29, 2011

LOl.

Royal Wedding!
Kind of cool and fascinating ya. The ceremony at Westminster Abbey was so awesomely huge man.
Here the report.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2011-04-29-royal-wedding-main_N.htm


I am getting fat soon! OMG.. Like finally I had put on some weight, must everyday looking at the weighting machine and starting at the digit. I kind of regret putting on. Got to work on my food diet soon I GUESS.... Training back on track though and that should be how I train and push beyond my limits on my interval training.

Just came back form Melaka 1-day race last Sunday. Miss 2 breaks and tat should not be how I race. Being at this level now I should have at least make it in 1 of the break.
Hopefully I can change my mentally mind set and not carry on the same mistake. My goal for this year is a medal from sea-games. SET! I will work hard for it. I WILL!

Bon Nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment