Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Everything New!!!

Hello Everyone!@!#!!@#!$#$

It's been like hell long since I last post something in here.

From ORD now to work... Really busy though..

Why am I so free now to post something here is because I am having CHICKEN POXXX.... dots....
that's y I am here.. :)

So let's start with something....

1. ORD

It's great after you finally completed your 2year National Service. From the day I take a ferry into Tekong and finally to last day at Kranji camp receiving my pink IC. Though the 2 year journey is long but I experience with lots of things, from friends and the skill you pick up from army.. I think I can say that my whole of 2 year army life was an enjoyable and a really great one to me! As long as I can juggle well with my cycling I wouldn't have so much to complain on. :P

(hmmm like nothing much that i type out... cos there's too much thing to type and i have no idea where to start from.... ) :)

2. Back 2 work

So straight after I ORD and I get back to my working life. Y no break? Don't think I need it. Not a want to me either.. Anyways, I enjoy my work everyday! Everyday is just like a new module to to learn on. ( never ends... )

3. Having CHICKEN POX...

It's really scuk when you are ill or down with illness.... when u r down, the only thing you could do is to sleep. bored till death!

4. Sea Games Is Coming!!!

87 more days to GO!!!
The Biggest day is my life for now!
2 whole month of upcoming training camp and racing line up for me. The feeling of THRILL! NOT ENOUGH, you must be in this position to feel and understand! ( k, i think i overkill liao -_- ) I talk so much but actually I can only go after 24 Sep onwards.. As right now I am working full time at Raycine... So after speaking to Raymond! I am allow to take unrecorded paid leave for the training and racing camp! Thanks Raymond for the kind understanding and the support you gave me! really APPRECIATED!

So back on training and racing! RACING.. I very long never go racing liao.. like kind of forgot how to race and how it feels like.. lol ... (OVERKILL).. but anyway! I am going full swing on both training and racing! Train and race whole heart out and no regrets!

Been posting stuff online to sell away...
-cycling meters, gloves, wheels
&
Been watching stuff online too!!! have the super urge to get all of them now!!!

Ooooo.. AND i finally got an IPHONE at last!! like so so many donkey years!!! though Iphone 5 coming out..

Good nights... ( want to learn back my FRENCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment